POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I want hollydays ! : Re: I want hollydays ! Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I want hollydays !
From: Pascal Baillehache
Date: 17 Nov 2000 17:47:10
Message: <3a15b56e$1@news.povray.org>
> Are those water drops *supposed* to be star shaped? I suppose so...I
> don't see how that could happen by accident.

well, they effectively are, but actually anyone seems to see that drops draw
things on the table :\ but I know how to correct this ...

> Hmm, the bottle doesn't seem quite right...give it a slight surface
> normal and an ior if it doesn't have one. Wrinkles should give it a bit
> of unevenness, like plastic or glass bottles usually have...you normally
> can't see through them without distortion.

for the wrinkle you're probably right but I don't agree for ior cause the
bottle is a plastic one and it seems to me that there is no distortion with
this material, or am I totally wrong ???

Baillp